Lyon Township Public Library will provide LTPL card holders with the ability to checkout T-Mobile hotspots for use at home or when traveling. Click here to check out a hotspot!
Residents who choose to checkout LTPL mobile hotspots:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid LTPL card that is not blocked
- Hotspot policy:
- 2 week checkout
- No renewals
- 1 hotspot may be checked out per household at one time
- Hotspots only work in the Continental U.S., Canada & Mexico
- 10 devices can be connected at one time to the hotspot
- If the hotspot is lost or damaged, the data plan will be deactivated for the device and the patron will be charged the replacement cost. Charge for lost or damaged items: $90 for entire kit, $13 for case, $5 for cable/charger
- If not returned by the due date, the data plan will be cancelled for the device, and it will no longer function.
- If hotspots are repeatedly returned late, returned significantly later than the due date, or returned in the dropbox, a suspension of 6 months may occur for borrowing hotspots