The Friends of the Lyon Township Public Library are now part of Hiller’s Market’s Community Rewards program. Hiller’s sends LTPL a quarterly check based on our supporters’ spending. If you shop at Hiller’s, it’s easy to join the program. Here’s how:
- Get a Hiller’s Rewards Card – if you don’t already have one, visit your local Hiller’s to pick one up at the cash register or customer service desk (no charge)
- Create an online Hiller’s Club account – sign up at www.hillers.com/club
- When you’ve signed in to your account, select "Community Rewards " from the top banner
- Next, select "Friends of the Lyon Township Public Library" from the scroll list, then click on "Add Community"
- At checkout just remember to do one of the following:
- Swipe your Rewards Card OR
- Enter your unique 12-digit Hiller’s Club number or your 10-digit phone number into the pinpad OR
- Tell the cashier your number, and he or she will enter it on the screen
Now every time you shop at Hiller’s you’ll be helping LTPL
expand our collection, fund programming, support the Summer Reading program and more! Thanks for partnering with Friends of the Lyon Township Public Library through the Hiller’s
Community Rewards program!